Like I promised you a couple of weeks ago, this week is gone a very good one. Why? Because the two amazing interviews with the two great musicians are out. The first one is about a new Scottish singer/song-writer based in London.
Pop? Indie? Folk? Rock? You name it and he will sing it!
Darren is performing his music across the UK, having released 3 singles in 2017, a couple more in 2018 and now
working on a new album for 2019. Interested already? Well let’s see what he answered below in the questions I prepared for him.
1. When and why did you start playing?
I began music when I was around twelve or thirteen, I went to see my older brother perform in his band in our local venue and it inspired me to start doing it myself.
2. Which instruments do you play?
I play guitar and a little piano
3. What was the first tune(s) you learned?
Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis.
4. What are the five things you can’t live without?
Well… Music, ha ha! also, friends, family, travel and pizza!
5. What’s your motto or the advice you live by?
Smooth seas don’t make good sailors! I love it!
6. Which famous musicians do you admire? Why?
Right now I really admire Chance The Rapper, the fact he has done so much without the backing of a label is extremely inspiring!
7. Ten years from now you will be….
On stage at Wembley.
8. If I was to turn on your iPod right now, what five artists/songs would I see on your recently played list?
Kings of Leon, Gregory Alan Isakov, Harbour, The Wonder Years and The Dangerous Summer.
9. Do you ever get nervous?
Rarely! It feels more like excitement
10. What is your favourite colour of socks to wear?
11. What’s your favourite place to eat?
Usually a pizza place is good for me. I’m not a fan of fancy dining.
12. Do you like dogs or cats?
13. What’s your bad quality?
Sometimes I work too hard at my music and forget to leave time to have fun and completely chill. I mean, music is fun don’t get me wrong, but it’s a huge commitment to get to where I want to get, sometimes it’s nice to go out have a beer and chill, and I feel I don’t allow myself enough of this.
14. What is the weirdest thing you ever did?
For the sake of my career I probably shouldn’t say the WEIRDEST THING! But I do have some strange traits. For example when I go out now, I usually wear earplugs because I am terrified of losing my hearing!
15. If you could be a billionaire for a day, what would you do?
Ha ha, well I would send the money to my parents, so that when I woke up poor again the next day, we could all the rest of our lives with a billion pounds!
So this is our funny interview with this amazing guy, i do hope you enjoyed and stay tune for more Interviews with amazing stars. Coming soon