Happy Thursday everyone, I hope you all had a great week until now! I realized it had been a while since I had given some life updates and facts about myself. So today, as I’m having a short break from University I want to share with you 15 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me.
1. I was born in Bucharest, Romania, but I grew up in the countryside. Do I really look like I was raised working cattle or planting seeds? No! But I spent most of my summers at my grandparent’s farm.
2. I Love Seafood! I really mean it.
3. I love animals. If I would have enough money I would build several shelters.
4. My favorite color is Black.
5. I’m in love with the human body. I’m studying at the moment Business and Management in Medicine and HealthCare.
6. I meet several actors/singers over the years. Like: Daniel Radcliffe (teenager crush, Harry Potter…duh), Hugh Grant, Take That, 5 Seconds of Summer, Kygo, Enrique Iglesias, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, and the list continues.
7. I love ICECREAM. Flavors: chocolate, pistachio, pineaplle, vanilla, melon.
8. I love movies and tv serials. Love, drama, real true stories, action, horror.
9. Christmas, my favorite time of the year, since November I’m getting emotional and can’t wait to decorate the house and buy presents.
10. I love music, traveling and swimming.
11. After I meet someone, I literally know in about 5 seconds if I like them or not. From there you can only imagine…
12. I wrote 2 books. The first one is a short story and the second one is a short novel.
13. I have a lot of allergies. From cats to spiders and rodents.
14. I have 11 tattoos.
15. When I retire I want to buy a small house and have crops and animals.
There’s a lot more I could think of, but I’ll leave this here for today 🙂
Hope you like this post & have a great week. Cheers