Hi peeps! Hope you are well and safe. I made an article recently regarding what I am doing in my own #quarantine. So, what are you going to do with all this new time and lack of outside entertainment? Well… read, of course! There are so many books out there that are hiding their stories for us to read, you know what they say: ‘Never judge a book by her cover’ 🙂
Today, I want to tell you about the books that I finish reading and the ones that are waiting quietly to jump in my hands and tell me their stories. I will make a list just below with my recommendations and the link where to buy/or to download for free on Kindle.
I will start with my first top 10. Enjoy 🙂
1.So Lucky by Dawn O’Porter – Fearless, frank and for anyone who’s ever doubted themselves. I loved this book with all my heart.
2. Happy by Fearne Cotton – This book is a form to release what’s going on inside your head and heart and to keep heading towards the good stuff.
3. Blood Orange by Harriet Tyce – A classy thriller that will hold you in your feels until the last page.
4. After You by Jojo Moyes – Who doesn’t know the story of Will and Lou Clarkin in Me before you? And tell me one person who didn’t cry at the end? Well the sequel is wonderfully warm.
5. The tales of Beedle The Bard by J.K. Rowling – Well, no description needed.
6. The Girl of Ink & Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave – One of those timeless stories that feels real and makes you get a bag and run to hunt treasures.
7. Men without Women by Ernest Hemingway – is the second collection of short stories written by the American. The subject matter of the stories in the collection includes bullfighting, prizefighting, infidelity, divorce, and death.
8. The Man Who Didn’t Call by Rosie Walsh – The love story of the year…
9. The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes – What happened to the girl you left behind? the question that hunts every man.
10. Silver Bay by Jojo Moyes – Can you escape the past?
Hope you will enjoy them as much as i did & will.
Where to find the books: